Tuesday 30 November 2010

Snow!!!!!

It has been a bad weekend and the snow has been awful. We had a shoot planned on Monday 29th November. I spend the weekend getting the locations ect and on sunday what happens. The show lashes down and this is where it all went wrong. We had to cancel the shoot on monday for we were all snowed in and the college closed due to the snow. Sometimes mother nature is not on my side, especially how one of my shoot last year was cancelled due to snow. This time of year is not my best friend. But enough about that.

At the moment we are ticking along with multi camera and live. We have our first actors rehearsal tomorrow so hopefully everything will go to plan.......

But ill keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image from Journey of a Bunny Boiler

Image from Journey of a Bunny Boiler
I Directed this short Film!